Arrow Info System
In ArrowInfosysytem’s policy, we respect the privacy of our website visitors. This policy is
developed for you to understand how we use, collect, communicate and disclose your personal
information. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information by
following this policy.
Use of mobile devices to surf internet has increased and is growing consistently, but most
websites are not optimized for such mobile devices. It is very important that your website
adapts to all mobile screens. Responsive static web design company with the help of technology.
Make sure that your website run smoothly and changes appearance dynamically depending on the
screen size of the device. We design websites that adapt to display in a very user-friendly
manner. So, everyone on every device becomes your potential customer.
Information That We Collect
- We will collect your personal information by law & fair means, with the consent or knowledge
of the individual.
- We will retain personal information for fulfilling our stated business & marketing purposes.
We do not sell, rent or exchange or even distribute your private information to any other
The Information that We Collect is inclusive of:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Number & Address (etc)
- Log Data
We use this information provided by you when you request a callback, appointment, to subscribe
newsletters or project-related purposes.
Besides, the communication made by the company is not shared by any third party to prevent
unauthorized access and to safeguard & secure the information that we collect.
- These are the files having a small amount of data on the internet. They may include an
anonymous unique identifier.
- Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site & stored on your computer’s hard drive
We use “cookies” to collect information, however, you can instruct your browser to refuse
all the cookies. You can also indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to
accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services.
- Although your personal information is quite important to us but remembers that no method of
transmission over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- However, we still strive to make use of commercially acceptable means to protect your
Personal Information; we cannot guarantee complete security.
Links to Other Sites
- Our service may contain third party links that are not operated by us. If you click on the
link then you will be direct to the third party’s site. We strongly advise you to analyze &
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the privacy policies or the
practices of the third party sites or services.
- The services in which we deal are related to web development, designing and marketing and hence do not address anyone under the age of 18 (children).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children (under 18). In case we find that a child under 18 has provided us with the information, we will delete it from our servers.
Compliance with Laws
- We will disclose your personal information when required by the law or when it is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding.
- We may disclose your personal information as cooperation with a law enforcement request.