- This website“arrowinfosystem.com” and material used in the website may not be copied, modified, republished, distributed, downloaded or commercially exploited in any manner. No rights (Intellectual or other) of this website or its contents are transferred to you. The company is liable to take any legal action on this pretext.
- The image, content and all other material used in this website are the property of the owner and hence you cannot use it outside the scope of browsing.
ArrowInfosystem starts working on a project only after advance payment. Websites/Web Applications are made live only after all the payments are cleared.
What You Agree To Do (As Client)?
- As a client, you enter into service terms or this contract on behalf of your company/organization.
- You will provide us everything that we need to complete your project. You may ask us to use services like digital marketing, copywriting, etc., by paying for the additional services provided by the company.
- You are valuable for us a client hence you will review our work, provide us feedback and email us regarding experience after the timely completion of the project.
- You agree to honor the dates that we set together for the project discussion & also agree to stick to the payment schedule of the contract.
We are a professional web development, design & marketing company and expect professional behavior by the client as well. To remain in business and final delivery of the project, payments must be made promptly.
For all old or new website development, re-developments & re-designing, we send you the proposals along with payment breakdown. The breakdown depends upon the final estimated costs mentioned in the business email.
The final costs of the project depend entirely upon the expectation of the client’s design or development needs. However, it does not include copy-writing or purchased website resources. The client has to pay for the additional charges
for such services. The estimated cost is sent to the client for final approval. It is only after the final approval of the client & receiving of advance, our team starts working.
- The client must supply all the required material & information to the company solely at his responsibility.
- The material may include but not limited to logo, photographs, written content soft-copy/hard copy, etc.
- In case of delay in supply of the material, we have the right to extend any previously agreed/proposed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
- If in any case, you fail to supply the material preventing the work in process, we have all the right to claim for the payment for the work already completed by us.
- In case, if the client is unable to make the payment or communicate with the company regarding the due balance, the company holds no responsibility to complete the project.
- The company is not liable to refund any amount if the projects get canceled either by you or by us.
- The company has the right to claim the payment of the work, time & resources spend on the client’s project as compensation.
You are entirely responsible for complying with all the laws associated with your e-commerce project or website.
- The company holds no responsibility for the third-party tools or software used in e-commerce or any project.
- The company is not liable to any of the damage arising from your client’s electronic transaction.
You are advised to review the Terms of our company ArrowInfosystem periodically for any changes. Changes to the policy are effective when they are posted on this page. The materials/content in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. If you have any questions about this Service Terms, please contact us or e-mail us at email@example.com.